[rollei_list] Re: OT: Enlargers

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:26:53 -0800

At 02:07 PM 11/22/2005, you wrote:

Beseler & Omega are pretty common in the US, while Durst, DeVere & others (Meopta?) are more common here in Europe.

Thor

My Omega B-22 has served me well for at least 30 years, but unfortunately is in storage at the moment. It has a nice condenser for best contrast and handles a variety of lenses. Even their own house-brand lenses were very good.

The only downside is that I didn't get the B-22L, but I handled that by having a dropped print area for larger prints.

Don Williams La Jolla, CA