[rollei_list] Re: OT Democracy (was OT Artistic Voices (was Re: OT Mapplethorpe))

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 23:48:46 -0500

Hi Marc-

Have no idea what the Connecticut Plan was (maybe the reason why The
Senator From AETNA ratted on his constituency in the health care
debate?) but perhaps you mean the Connecticut Compromise, which I know
well...

You might be interested in reading Madison's accounts of the Federal
Convention of 1787... really provocative and telling...

Eric Goldstein