[rollei_list] Re: OT: Daddy State

  • From: "Marvin Wallace" <Marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 19:21:33 -0700

Antonio you have a point, I do think that I have a stronger point though.
The thrust of your argumentation is that Blair has similarities with Nazis;
the term you used, was that his political flotation (whatever that means),
was something akin to genetic determinism as supported by your source
(unwarranted as that conclusion is by your source)

countries, but then again so did the allies to end Nazism and the Vietnamese
to end Communism in Cambodia.

You are stranded in a sea of ambiguity because you have no meaningful
statement to make except about Blair floating an idea about?
How much more time do you want to make laboring the point?
The conversation is getting further from the original point and more
emotional and less rational as in progresses, this was typified in the
statement you made "that there is no God". Let's stick to the thread, and
not continue with this dialogue which neither of us to want to give up the
point on.

May God Bless you
Regards,
Marvin.