[rollei_list] Re: OT: Contax II

  • From: "Robert Lilley" <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 11:28:23 -0500

Perhaps the wait is worth it for a Contax II as Henry does specialize in
these cameras and the shutters.  I do know that you can give Henry $50.00 to
hold your place in line and he'll tell you when its time to send the camera.
This way you can use the camera till its number comes up for overhaul.  If
it were me I'd use the camera and send him fifty dollars as a form of
insurance.

Rob