[rollei_list] Re: OT Contact Printing ... contact proof printers
- From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 23:30:35 -0400
On 8/21/06, Richard Knoppow wrote: (snipped)
course, the film was Verichrome, an ortho film, so the red
safelight could be used.
Talking about missing the look of old materials...
- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe'
in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org
- Online, searchable archives are available at
Other related posts: