[rollei_list] Re: OT: Citroen

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 01:29:39 -0400

> Mark, I'm sure you remember the Bhagwan Shree Rajnesh from your
> Portland days. He had 100 Rolls Royces.
>
> Sent from Olywa

Making the Portland Oregon Rolls Royce distributorship the most prolific in
the world.
When he left so did they.
Having lost all necessity for their physical existence.
I met and drank scotch with his assistant Sheila at some cocktail party the
one who the FBI busted for plotting to kill the Attorney General of Oregon
and plotting some other killer stuff maybe in the salad bars in the Wendy's.
Not once did she try to slip anything into my scotch.
They did stick her in jail a bit later.

Mark William Rabiner