[rollei_list] OT: Camera Hunter

  • From: ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 18:18:46 -0400

Hello all,

There's a fellow by the name of David Wombacher, in the NW of US, who sells accessories on line (eBay as well as direct) under the name of The Camera Hunter, and he stocks some useful sounding Rollei stuff like step up rings from Bay to thread, lens caps, etc. I was wondering if anyone has had dealings with him, I feel like I'm being swindled - no show product, and failure to communicate. Any info from the Rollei community on this would be helpful.

Thanks,

Elias