[rollei_list] OT: Belplasca

  • From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 21:58:47 +0100

Hi Eric,

The Zeiss Jena Tessar lenses 3.5 / 37.5 mm lenses are also my main reason for
looking at this camera.  I hope I can get it for considerably less than $400.

You seem to have good knowledge of stereo gear. Does anyone still make a good
illuminated stereo handviewer?

Where can I get the German RTB slide mounts. Google did not help.

One website said the Belplasca generates the frames of 28.9 x 24.3 mm. So not
quite square like a Robot image.

Is there a way to scan stereo pairs and get the stereo effect on screen?

Thanks,
Jan