[rollei_list] Re: OT Att: Patrick Dahlen. Re: Cafe de Bubu

  • From: J Patric Dahlén <jenspatricdahlen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 09:56:15 +0000

From: "Gene Johnson" <genej2ster@xxxxxxxxx>
Nice shots :)

No they aren't, but the little Dagor showed to be capable to take nice shots. :)

Tatsumi and I had a little correspondence a few years ago.
Interesting guy.  Would have liked to find him again.  Yeah, the old
lens room definitely is cool.

If I remember correctly, there are photos from other guys on his site. Maybe you could get Tatsumis address from one of them?

Did you have a look at my website?

I did. Beautiful shots. You sure are creative. I have only heard good things about the 2,8C, except for the small plastic levers on the front. :)

/Patric

Styla lägenheten till ett högre pris http://alltombostad.msn.se/Inredning/_Artiklar_Inredning/Homestylat_i_praktiken_/