[rollei_list] Re: OT Artistic Voices (was Re: OT Mapplethorpe)

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:38:53 +0100

Remind me again why you founded a Rollei camera list.

To haggle over technical details of the actual hardware, or to create images - "visual art"? No, let me guess - you only take pictures for history books and tech manual. That would explain it...

:-/

Thor

On 11. mars. 2010, at 05.03, Marc James Small wrote:

As I have previously stated, visual art does nothing to me save to provide illustrations for history books and tech manuals.