[rollei_list] Re: OT: Ansco Reflex Camera

  • From: Jerry Friedman <tinycameraco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 11:41:55 -0700 (PDT)

Just one second Aaron!!!!!; You said there were TWO quotations. Well, I counted
and where is the second????

(Here is a third: "I would rather be governed by the first 200 names in the
Boston telephone directory than the faculty senate of Harvard University.")

Actually, this last statement was predicated upon the cultural isolaltion of
the editor of the National Review, a product of Yale. Had he been familiar with
affairs elsewhere, he would have included the faculty senates of 1200 other
institutions.

http://mail.yahoo.com