[rollei_list] Re: OT: Another one bites the dust!

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 17:47:55 -0300 (ART)

I think he feels very frustrated because he knows the
very high image quality a slide could offer and
several people are not considering this point.
Our local lab stopped to do E6 last year, however the
lab owner is keeping the machine waiting for higher
demand, he has hopes... now I send my slides to other
city, anyway the market for slide films and E6 process
is strong yet.-

All the best
Carlos

--- ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> I was looking for good mail order E6, and some weeks
> ago found
> Capital Color Inc.
> Their proximity and pricing, as well as what seemed
> like a real
> professional commitment, made me think they'd be the
> service I
> started using right after my last Fuji mailer was
> sent. Well guess what?
>
> http://www.e6slidefilmprocessing.com/
>
> So how do you suppose he feels about it?
> I share his frustration, though I'm just a dabbler.
>
> Too bad just the same.
>
> E.

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into