[rollei_list] Re: OT: Another one bites the dust!

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 11:02:22 -0800

For those of you who want someone else to process your E6, there are gobs of E6 labs up and running throughout the US and other countries. One of the best being 'The New Lab' in San Francisco.

http://www.newlab.com/

JB

At 01:56 PM 12/17/2006 -0500, ERoustom wrote:

I was looking for good mail order E6, and some weeks ago found
Capital Color Inc.
Their proximity and pricing, as well as what seemed like a real
professional commitment, made me think they'd be the service I
started using right after my last Fuji mailer was sent. Well guess what?

http://www.e6slidefilmprocessing.com/

So how do you suppose he feels about it?
I share his frustration, though I'm just a dabbler.

Too bad just the same.