[rollei_list] Re: OT: Alfas and straight exhausts

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 23:23:06 -0400

At 11:05 PM 3/25/2009, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

>JC Whitney's dealer division was called Warshawsky.  But you always were
>bad at spelling.
>I still have an old Warshawsky catalog somewhere. I saw it 3 years ago,
>in one of my files.

Actually, I am rather good at spelling but it has been more than 20 years since I have had occasion to recall the Warshawsky name. I made the semi-finals in my fifth-grade spelling bee until I was knocked out with the word, "alcohol". Even then, I had an alcohol problem ....

I do not use spell-check. I suspect that this was the first spelling error I have made on the Rollei List in the past decade.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!