[rollei_list] Re: OT: A Sonnar 1.5/50 72 years old + Images with the rolleiflex original

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 01:46:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi Emmanuel:
             I fully agree with your comment about new and old lenses and I
also agree that this topic is somewhat related to vintage Rollei cameras.
Thanks for the more than interesting links, I knew about some of the Kodachrome
pages, others are new to me, Kodachrome was and is unique.
The pages about the photographer using 1915, 1917 , etc. lenses on a digital
Canon are very interesting too. The images are excellent as shown in the page,
they lose a bit of quality full size (a large resolution really) but are still
impressive.
The page in French was not available, however I saw the original Rolleiflex
images by Roel in Flickr, very good images, Rolleiflex was a great camera from
the beginning.
Thank you very much for your comment.-

Carlos