[rollei_list] Re: OT: A Sonnar 1.5/50 72 years old

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 12:39:48 -0500

Frank -

All the shooters I know who used to produce commercial slide shows now
use digital projection because they feel it is far superior...
brightness, contrast, reliability, flexibility, ease. The national and
international stereo associations with which I am familiar have for
the most part switched over to digital projection for their programs
for this reason...

Resolution and detail are typically non-issues in projection, because
very few observers are in ortho or better viewing positions due to
practical limitations of the venue and the equipment.

Eric Goldstein

--

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 12:29 PM, FRANK DERNIE
<frank.dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: (snipped)