[rollei_list] Re: OT: A Sonnar 1.5/50 72 years old

  • From: <marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 20:29:14 +0800

Great photo Carlos, you photos have inspired my thinking.
1. Our children will be interested in our photographs if they are good enough
and the kid is slightly interested in art or business. I have the "Westons" in
mind.
2. It seems that film is able to exhibit a character that digital cannot, such
as the Sonnar look?

Marvin.

> From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: 2009/01/16 Fri PM 06:14:33 HKT
> To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [rollei_list] Re: OT: A Sonnar 1.5/50 72 years old
>
> It would be unfair for the old Sonnar if I did not upload a photograph taken
> at the widest f stop 1.5 but using 1/1250, eliminating the camera shake
> factor present for the previous portrait at 1/25 (please note the lens
> "bokeh" for both portraits):

Marvin.