[rollei_list] Re: OT: A Sonnar 1.5/50 72 years old

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 02:14:33 -0800 (PST)

It would be unfair for the old Sonnar if I did not upload a photograph taken at
the widest f stop 1.5 but using 1/1250, eliminating the camera shake factor
present for the previous portrait at 1/25 (please note the lens "bokeh" for
both portraits):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/3199809044/

This one is almost a joke, I took it to "test" the rangefnder adjustment:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/3199807946/

Carlos