[rollei_list] Re: OT: 35mm RF (Voigtlander Bessa)

  • From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 16:35:52 -0500

There is a lot of excellent Canon glass available in LSM.  On my Canon
7s, I keep the 50mm 1.4, 35mm 1.8, 28mm 3,5, and 85mm f2,  They also fit
my Vts and my sm Leicas...  I've got the Nikon DR 50mm f2 in LSM, the
Russian Biogon 35mm 2.8 ripoff (how an otherwise decent lens can have so
much flare is beyond me!) and a bunch of prewar Leitz glass...  All good.
 Canon, both bodies and lenses, is a real option to the Cosinas...

Or to be ornery, I might carry 2 or 3 of Miles Upton's rebuilt and
recurtained Exakta XVIIbs -- with real Zeiss Flektogons and Pancolars....

Check out the Canons; they're out there.

P.J. Nebergall