[rollei_list] Re: Novoflex bellows

  • From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:41:36 -0500

Hi Bob:
Yes, I think they are that blue. This blue is the current trademark
color of Novoflex. it was orange for decades; they probably thought
they needed a "cool" makeover for marketing.   I also liked it better
when they used the blue more sparingly on the knobs and rings instead
of the bellows.
AFAIK the bellows are manufactured by Camera Bellows in England
(http://www.camerabellows.com/Products.html) which can supply them in
any color.
Jan