[rollei_list] Re: No 220 film 2.8C and 220 film

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 18:53:44 -0300

Mark:
          I have three plastic Paterson reels, each one is adaptable
for 35mm, 120 and 220 film formats, 120 and 220 have the same reel
position because only the film length is different. Paterson reels
have two little balls to do very easy to slide the film. One of my
developing tanks is Paterson too, it accepts two 35mm reels or one
reel at the 120/220 position and needs 500cm3 (I put 550) of liquid to
work, it's very economical.
It's pleasant to shoot with 220 film in the TLR, the film transport
mechanism becomes very light due to the lack of film paper back.

Carlos