[rollei_list] Re: Nikor tank: Thing of Beauty

  • From: Dennis Purdy <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 22:40:49 -0800

Well you are both better men than me. I was never even able to get one
of the small 220 reels loaded.  And I have never tried the back to back
thing.  IT is a funny thing with photography.  It seems some people
live in parallel universes by slightly different rules.  It has already
been shown in this forum several times that if one person brings up an
seemingly unavoidable truth another person will swear that never in a
million years is it true.  Gets kind of competitive sometimes. You can
be in my dream if I can be in yours.