[rollei_list] Re: Nikor tank: Thing of Beauty

  • From: slobodan dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 06:36:25 -0800

While I've used a variety of developers in the past, D76 1:1 has been
good to me.
However, when I tried using the narrow 220 reels, with either PXP220
or TXP320, they were constantly under developed. Even adjusting for
depletion, let's say 15% to 25% increase in time didn't help.
2 220 rolls in a standard 2 reel tank is the equivalent of 4 sheets
of 8x10. To say that this wouldn't strain the developer's capacities
is...well, let's say... dealing with the supernatural.
s.d.