[rollei_list] Re: New to the list

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 12:12:32 -0400

I have Patterson tanks for roll film and a Nikor SS sheet film tank.
The sheet film tank has the rep of being the best you can get.  Though
comparing roll film to sheet film is to compare apples to oranges
relative to development, I prefer the Patterson to the Nikor hands
down. It handles much more quickly and efficiently. But for a sheet
film tank, the Nikor does a good job and is efficient with chemistry
and is compact and sturdy.

Eric Goldstein