[rollei_list] Re: New to the list

  • From: CheshireCCat <cheshireccat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:50:32 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the tip about Paul Roger,

I will give him a call today. As for walgreens or Ritz camera, there are
neither
near me and the Walgreens that I have tried while travelling only do 35mm. I've
also checked the local camera shops and it's kinda hit and miss with what they
will develop. It's something like $15 a roll not including prints or a CD. It's
ok, I'm going to buy everything I need to develop the rolls myself. It's stupid
not to do it myself really. I just have to figure out if these Paterson tanks
are work the extra money vs an old stainless tank and if they will last
anywhere
near as long. I'd also like to find some biodegradable developing fluid, but
we'll see about that one.

Time to call Paul Ebel and see if he can help.

J.D.