[rollei_list] Re: New roll with PX 125 and Rolleiflex 2.8C Xenotar

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 14:16:42 -0300 (ART)

Thank you very much Alice, Per Einar and Peter for the
kind comments. Peter is right, that is a self-portrait
taken the way he described, the 2.8C Xenotar
photographing the 3.5F Planar using the self-timer.
Peter, I was smiling slightly, I'll try a wider smile
the next time :-).

All the best
Carlos

http://yahoo.cupidovirtual.com/servlet/NewRegistration