[rollei_list] Re: New "old" Rollei 35 - what about the users?

  • From: "Robert Lilley" <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:55:32 -0400

I just bought my wife an old Rollei B35 which she loves.  Be nice to own a
new one though - an everyday run of the mill camera that doesn't look like
one of those Russian gold plated, fake alligator skinned Leica II copies.

Rob

  _____

From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [rollei_list] New "old" Rollei 35

I had commented last January or February F&H will manufacture a new

Rollei 35 during 2007; a limited number of 200 cameras will be

released with Urushi lacquered finish and gold-plated components,100

in green and 100 in red. Both camera models will be given the production
numbers 1=96100

(please don't ask about the price...). There are more news about F&H

from February-March 2007 here:

http://www.worldofphoto.com/pdf-archiv/aktuell/26_27_FrankeundHeide%234D37F=
<http://www.worldofphoto.com/pdf-archiv/aktuell/26_27_FrankeundHeide%234D37F
=C.pdf>