[rollei_list] Re: New TLR owner ;-)

  • From: Dennis Purdy <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:06:17 -0800

I am glad to hear that being from Honk Kong is probably not a negative
factor as I see a lot of stuff for sale from there.  The only thing I
ever got from Hong Kong was the rollei soft release you see constantly
on ebay. That came without problems and works fine.   I have sold a lot
of prints to people in Hong Kong and that has always been a good
experience.
Dennis
On Mar 4, 2008, at 07:50, Austin Franklin wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> Same here, with respect to shipping to Boston area from HK.  SpeedPost
> is
> the best (http://www.speedpost.hk/eng/index.htm), and priced very
> reasonably.  Something like $20 for a Leica lense and two day shipping.
> Faster and cheaper than from just across the pond (England) in my
> experience.  Seems shipping from Europe is just plain ridiculous (cost
> wise)
> these days.
>
> Regards,
>
> Austin

>>> ROLLEI_W0QQitemZ250220064123QQihZ015QQcategoryZ3354QQcmdZViewItemQ