[rollei_list] New Subscribers

  • From: `Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 16:05:18 -0700

    I am your co-administrator. I get notices of people joining and leaving the list. A couple have joined recently and this message is to welcome them. There are two Rolleiflex lists, the other is the Rollei Users Group. I am a long standing member but not an administrator of that one. I strongly urge anyone with an interest in Rollei cameras to join both. You are certainly very welcome here. This is not a high traffic list. While it is dedicated to Rollei cameras we are not very strict about what is on topic and a lot of general photography discussion is welcome.
    Rollei built many cameras including the familiar TLR, also medium format SLR and 35mm cameras. All are welcome here (along with Voigtlander and others who are related to Rollei)

--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

---
Rollei List

- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- Online, searchable archives are available at