[rollei_list] Re: New Scanner needed

  • From: Jeff Kelley <jlkphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 09:04:14 -0800

Don,

If you are happy with the scanner then I second looking into Vuescan.
It works with virtually any scanner and is updated constantly.

It works with the latest Windows, Mac, and Linux OS's and it doesn't
cost much - f ree trial available too.

Here's the link:
http://www.hamrick.com/

I've used it for years with Nikon and Epson film scanners.

Jeff