[rollei_list] Re: New Rollei Club in Spain, www.solorollei.com

  • From: Per Öhström <ohstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:16:01 +0200

But it does work. Click on the date "29.09.2005" and you get a new page with a
nice photo. Click on the question mark and you get information in Spanish about
the inaugurations of the club (at least that is what I assume, knowing no
Spanish).

The nice thing is that each time you refresh the second page you get another
photo. And they are not bad at all.

Per