[rollei_list] Re: New List, Old List

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:12:29 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: <TrueBadger@xxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 7:55 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: New List, Old List

> Most of what I'm getting the last couple of days seems to
> be via the old list.  This seems a bit strange.  Anyone
> else have the same experience?
>
> G. King

   I think at least one poster had trouble with the
Freelists interface. For some reason it seems not to
subscribe people and then say they are subscribed. I don't
know if this is an actual problem or pilot error but it
seems to happen a lot. I wrote to the old list stating that
it would be discontinued soon and to come here. If anyone
has problems subscribing write to Marc, Eric, or myself and
we will subscribe you.
---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA