[rollei_list] Re: New Leica

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:51:21 -0400

Peter, I think you have this backwards. There are clear imaging
advantages, so the product team decided it was a good fit for who they
are and what they do and they could monetize it.

Jeez the world is upside down... I'm telling the engineers why it's a
good idea to build in real product superiority and not just try the
smoke and mirrors approach ;-)

Eric Goldstein