[rollei_list] Re: Never-ready case

  • From: J Patric Dahlén <jenspatricdahlen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 22:18:23 +0000

From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>

In my sixty years of photography, I have observed two things about 'Ever/Never Ready' cases:

1. By the time you get the case un-buttoned/un-latched so that the camera can be used, whatever you are photographing is either gone, or the light is no longer good.

2. And once you do get the case opened so that you can take a photograph, you are frustrated because the bloody thing is so in the way, all you want to do is rip the thing off of the camera and burn it!

3. ...and when you need to change film you have to remove the case first. Time consuming and irritating.

/Patric

Trött på att pendla? - Sök jobb där du bor! http://jobb.msn.monster.se/