[rollei_list] Re: NY Times article

  • From: Elias Roustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 08:10:54 -0400

Thank you for that Jerry. A beautiful article, and the short slide show was an inspireing treat.

Elias

On Jul 17, 2009, at 3:45 PM, Jerry Laderberg wrote:

There is an article in the July 16 on line edition of the NY Times entitled " Femininity, Salvaged" that I found very worthwhile. It is about a 94- year old former fashion photographer named Lilian Bassman who recently began to digitally enhance/manipulate her long ago discarded negatives. There is a 9-slide show link to her prints in the article that I found to be very good. Her bio in the article is quite interesting as well. I never heard of her before.