[rollei_list] Re: "NIH Syndrome" (was: Liquid Lenses)

  • From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 06:30:37 +0000

It is not just the US Eric. I know of a car company who gave an
influential journalist an extremely generous contract to write
advertising copy "in your country, in the correct idiom if ever we need
it". They were never called upon to write anything. This was 20 years
ago, there is nothing new in it.
Frank