[rollei_list] Re: NEW ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS: PLEASE READ!

  • From: David Sadowski <dsadowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 17:35:59 -0600

I just thought your administrator message as pretty ironic in contrast
to your recent message about NPR.  Kind of a "do as I say, not as I
do" sort of a thing.

This is the Christmas Spirit version of it, you notice I didn't try to
rebut your rant about the tax dollars, the liberals, and NPR, which
would be easy to do.  And my message was much more good natured about
it than yours, I merely pointed out the hypocrisy of it.