[rollei_list] Re: My new photoblog....(a photo-related post!)

  • From: Frederic Fichter <ffichter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 00:32:56 +0200

Pictures. How refreshing.

Liked the hail storm and the plant :
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1562/799/1600/storm-Mju- Reala-12-2004-_6.jpg
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1562/799/1600/Albany%20RVP% 2003-2005%2001.jpg

Care to expand on the making of this one ? Photoshop ? Lensbaby ?
http://tinyurl.com/khnbw

Fred

On Sep 19, 2006, at 12:21 AM, Richard Sintchak wrote:

Hello all,

I started a photo blog recently that I call "Shooting on the Fly". The
description is as follows:
*On my commute I always carry one of my cameras. These photos were taken
while commuting, using a variety of my cameras (some old, some new, some
shiny and expensive, some cheap and crappy). Be it by bus, train, car or
walking along the street, mostly in San Francisco or the East Bay, these are
shots taken from the hip, quickly but carefully composed, or somewhere in
between----but all taken on the fly....*

Although it will not be all images with my Rollei's many will be (especially since I just got my 2.8E Planar back from Paul Ebel), and I'll be posting images from past commutes in addition to recent ones along the way as I shoot them.

Just thought I'd share it with you all. Please take a look when you have a
moment. Comments always welcomed.

Blog is found here:

http://shootingonthefly.blogspot.com/

Regards,