[rollei_list] Re: My "new" Rolleiflex SL66

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 15:14:59 -0300

Eric:
         The Distagon design was necessary for this 80mm "standard"
lens because its greater back focus allows to the lens itself to be in
front of the shutter, I don't know about others Distagon designs for
"normal" or "standard" lenses.
This page has several SL 66 lenses diagrams (the Planar 2.8/80 is
above the Distagon 4/80), you could compare both lenses, anyway they
are little diagrams, I could scan some bigger ones for my blog:
http://www.sl66.com/pg/lens_index.shtml

Carlos