[rollei_list] My (Rollei) Photography Show in Vermont

  • From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 22:48:13 +0200

Bob,

I would definitely go and see this if I was still living in Burlington, VT.
Probably won't visit VT until next year, though
Congratulations on getting the show up.

What do you use for an enlarger, Beseler or Omega with Cold Light head?

Jan

Subject: [rollei_list] My (Rollei) Photography Show in Vermont
From: Marvin <marvbej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 12:50:39 -0400

If you'll be in Southern Vermont next month please visit my photography show
at the library in Dover:

https://flic.kr/p/w1ZMWf

All the photographs were made last September with my Rolleiflex 2.8E, mostly
on Fuji Acros film (with a couple on Ilford Delta 100) developed in two
solution D23. I made the 16 X 20 prints last week on Arista EDU Ultra FB/VC
paper (re-branded Fomabrom 111 Varient). I really paid the price for
procrastinating in making those printsˆmy darkroom was brutally hot. The
prints came out fine, but I was somewhat wilted.

Bob Marvin