[rollei_list] My (Rollei) Photography Show in Vermont

  • From: Marvin <marvbej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 12:50:39 -0400

If you'll be in Southern Vermont next month please visit my photography show at
the library in Dover:

https://flic.kr/p/w1ZMWf

All the photographs were made last September with my Rolleiflex 2.8E, mostly on
Fuji Acros film (with a couple on Ilford Delta 100) developed in two solution
D23. I made the 16 X 20 prints last week on Arista EDU Ultra FB/VC paper
(re-branded Fomabrom 111 Varient). I really paid the price for procrastinating
in making those prints–my darkroom was brutally hot. The prints came out fine,
but I was somewhat wilted.

Bob Marvin---