[rollei_list] "My Photographic Time Tunnel – Rolleiflex Original Standard"

  • From: Hauke Fath <hauke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 14:10:49 +0100

Hi,

I don't know if this little gem has made it to the list:

"I was making a video about the exhibition of the pioneer photographer
Avraham Soskin, when I saw it for the first time. She was hiding under
hard glass, protected from the touch of human hands. It was out of
reach – a museum artifact. It was Avraham Soskin’s old Rolleiflex."

<http://yanivberman.com/2011/12/29/my-photographic-time-tunnel-rolleiflex/>
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-HLR-k_qOE>

Enjoy,
hauke