[rollei_list] Re: Mutar I

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 11:24:57 -0800

Steve,

What? Three Mutars for one Rollei? I know that F&H made a .7X Mutar (wide) and a 1.5X Mutar (tele).

I would guess that you are thinking of Rolleinar sets for close-ups; of which three diopters were made.

Jerry Lehrer

bicycle551@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello all,

Its been about ten years or so since pulling the Rollei stuff out for a picture excursion.

I have all three Mutar for my 3.5E camera. I recall the I, when used, is best for close portraits. Any practical use for the II and III? Or is it shoot a flower and hope the subject is centered and properly exposed?

Best,

Steve