[rollei_list] Re: More first Rolleicord pics...

  • From: Ardeshir Mehta <ardeshir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 00:10:49 -0500

On Friday, March 4, 2005, at 10:16  PM, Kenneth Frazier wrote:

> Sorry for the duplication on this, folks.
>
> I'm new to the list, new to Rolleicord.
>
> Here's two shots from the first roll through my "new" Rolleicord V,
> testing the camera with handheld meter, on an overcast wintry day.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5ow2c
> http://tinyurl.com/5epeh
>
> Again, my thanks to the folks who helped me sort through the Rollei
> camera maze, and who put up with my questions as I made my purchase
> decision.
>
> I think I'm going to enjoy this camera!
>
> Ken Frazier
> Weston, CT USA

Excellent pictures, Ken. I'm sure you will fall in love with the 'cord.
Take a look at some of my winter pics, taken in December with a
Rolleiflex:

<http://homepage.mac.com/ardeshir/.Pictures/Dec8-9,2004Daytime-2.jpg>

<http://homepage.mac.com/ardeshir/.Pictures/CourtyardB&W.jpg>

<http://homepage.mac.com/ardeshir/.Pictures/NightDec8-9,2004.jpg>.