[rollei_list] More Jamaciansl

  • From: "redleica" <redleica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 00:55:09 +0000 GMT

I would like to add my 2 cents worth, that the conversation on this list is a
whole lot more invigorating that strap lugs: which is being hotly debated on
another user forum.
All I can say as a Brit, might I add of Jamacian is.
God Bless America.
And I would like to add gentlemen that I am not personaly offended by the use
of vocabulary in its general usage (non pc).
My time on this list I have detected no hint of racisim from users, I think for
black people we very often have to look at the baggage we carry before acusing
others.
After all we are all of one blood.
Thanks for your message,
God bless You.