[rollei_list] Re: Missing the boat - RE: Re: FREE Tri-X

  • From: eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:13:48 +0000

Even if it goes the way of etching and engraving and mezzotints there will
still be something available, and more than likely you'll find a way to stay
involved. And if not? All the more reason to enjoy it while it's here.

We're too big of a niche market to ignore. Just look at all the flickr members
who use film - multiply the number by approximate expenditure, and there's sure
be some money worth having a slice of.

I'd worry more about color slides and color negatives than black & white.

E.

From: "Robert Lilley" <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>