[rollei_list] Minimum 'throw; for cable release to activate Rolleiflex shutter?

  • From: chatanooga@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 11:21:23 +0000

Hi Folks
Any idea what this should be?  - I have a cheapo (HAMA) cable-release whose
plunger comes out by 1cm when fully depressed.  Prior to the CLA/ repair of
my 2.8fx it was fine however after a few frames on its return the cable
release no longer seems to be able to trip the shutter.... I am unsure as to
whether the cable-release mysteriously 'lost' a few mm or whether something
is no longer as it should be within the shutter-button of the camera. (
Strangely, I can trigger the shutter by prodding the cable through the
button opening but it just wont happen when the cable is screwed in?)
rgds
Chat