[rollei_list] Re: Meters and Film

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 18:28:08 -0700 (PDT)

I know the Zone System very well and it's the cause I don't use it, the zone
system does not fit in my photography style. Ansel Adams was an admirable
photographer and I like very much his photographs, the zone system is a tool
and if this tool worked for him, that is OK.
BTW, I'm satisfied in general about my photographs technical conditions despite
I don't use the zone system, I can say that most of my photographs have a
better tonal performance than several photographs taken following the zone
system supposedly.

Carlos