[rollei_list] Re: Maxwell Screen - Self Installation?

  • From: "Richard Sintchak" <rich815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:35:53 -0700

Some here say they've installed their own and had no problems.   Paul Ebel
just did a full CLA on my 2.8 E (which does NOT have the removeable hood)
and tells me the focus needs adjustment after a Maxwell screen install.
Perhaps a CLA would be in order and you can kill two birds anyway?

BTW, I know Harry is good, if not the best, but Paul does a great job too,
is pretty fast and very reasonable in price.

Richard S.

On 10/16/06, Jeff Kelley <thocker@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm considering a Maxwell focusing screen for my MX-EVS, which does NOT have a removable hood.

Is this something I can do myself or are there focusing or other
adjustments
that should be done by someone like Harry Fleenor?

Thanks, - Jeff -

--- Rollei List