[rollei_list] Re: Marvin Wallace and I Disagree

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 23:59:55 -0400

Marvin -

The first and most important part of having a meaningful discussion is
remembering and understanding your own thoughts and words. Here is
your original statement:

"For one with an experienced eye it is quite easy to spot a body of
work on display, which is done with different cameras, as the subtle
aspects of the photographs which bind the collection together are not
unified. The worst thing to do in my opinion is to try to edit the
ratio of the photograph's either with the enlarger of a knife."

You have thoughtfully revised your thinking in subsequent posts. :-)

Cheers,

Eric Goldstein